Politico conducted its 2020 Voter Priority Survey and the results show that a large majority of Trump voters believe the election results are invalid and that illegal votes and fraud took place during the election.
Twenty-one percent of Trump voters believe the results are valid and 79 percent believe the election was stolen.
Here are some of the survey highlights:
- Almost two-thirds of Trump’s voters do not accept the result, this level of mistrust of the election results is unprecedented. Joe Biden has been declared the winner of the 2020 presidential election. Do you accept the result? 97% of Biden voters agree with the result while 38% of Trump voters.
- 83% of Trump voters believe the media is the enemy of the people. That statistic almost rocks for Biden voters, with 72% believing the media to play an important role in our democracy.
- 81% of Republican voters have less respect for Democrats than four years ago. 77% of Democrats think the same.
- Should we keep the electoral college or use the popular vote to elect presidents? 61% of Republicans said yes, 32% of Democrats said no.
- 59% of Democrats want to end college and depend on the popular vote.
- A quarter of Democrats believe Biden should only serve one term – that’s 28%.
- Trump and Pence (separately) are both leading the way for the 2024 GOP nomination. Independents are reviewing a wider range of GOP candidates, including Ted Cruz and Nikki Haley.
The poll polled 1,500 voters online from November 10 to 19. The margin of error is plus or minus 2.5 percent. Republican is defined as those who identify themselves as “strong Republican” or “moderate Republican”. Independent is defined as those who declare themselves “independent”, “independents who lean republican” or “independents who lean democratically”. Democrats are defined as those who identify as “strong Democrats” or “moderate Democrats”.
Can “We The People” issue a restraining order against Trump’s stalker Barack Obama? Usually, outgoing presidents return home after serving their term. Barack Obama, the Manchurian candidate, never left DC. Instead, he infiltrated President Trump’s tenure in any way necessary to maintain his goal of transforming America. An effort that was interrupted by President Trump’s providential move against career criminal Hillary Clinton and America First.
#Trump #voters #election #stolen #illegal #voting #fraud #Dateway