Another eyewitness testimony to the Stop the Steal event at the U.S. Capitol – including a memorial to Ashli ​​Babbit (photos, video)

Above is a photo of Capitol Hill police firing pepper spray at Trump supporters in the freezing cold Wednesday, January 6.

Below is a video provided to us showing the march to the capital and the events that followed:

In late 2015 and 2016, we saw Trump supporters beaten up at rallies. We later found out that Democrats were paying bullies to go to rallies and beat up Trump supporters. The media claimed that Trump supporters and candidate Trump backed him. The violence happened because of Trump, they said.

TREND: BREAKING: FBI claims jurisdiction, took control of shredded ballots analyzed in Georgia yesterday – returns them to Shredder

Unreal! GOP PRIEBUS leaders PAUL RYAN and McCONNELL SILENT after Trump supporters beaten, strapped in San Jose

The media are once again claiming that the Trump protesters are violent, but it was the police who started firing tear gas without warning and firing pepper spray directly in people’s faces. Below is another first-hand account of the January 6 protests on Capitol Hill from the person who provided the video above and the images below.

I was at the rally with huge crowds regardless of race, ethnicity, creed, religion, sexual orientation (LGBT for Trump’s rainbow flag) near the Ellipse from the Washington Monument.

When Trump’s speech ended and ended, I walked over to join the training march before the scheduled 1pm march on Constitution Ave NW to walk for half an hour to the U.S. Capitol.

I arrived to go up the stairs and stood on the platform several inches wide by 3 feet high at my own risk to hold the double-sided protest poster and using a shockproof mini tablet to photograph and film the surroundings simultaneously while wearing “Trump Red Cap Won”.

When I arrived to reach the pier, I saw the arrest and apparent concussion of a protester abducted by cops from the Capitol on a stretcher. I couldn’t discern what had happened to him. Was it a medical emergency or a beating by the cops?

After climbing onto the elevated platform, I started filming and photographing. I saw the protesters climb onto the larger platform on the left side of the Capitol building with the white blanket covering the “scaffolding” seats built for the upcoming inauguration.

The stream of protesters continued to come in and I saw them use the Capitol Police security fence as a ladder to climb onto the larger platform to the cheers and approval of crowds of protesters.

Capitol Police began arriving with a few officers yelling at the protesters to leave as a few protesters attempted to ‘climb’ the steps beyond the restricted area which apparently did not have the restriction sign highlighted. , so the protesters assumed they could access it by climbing the large platforms to climb to the destination.

Capitol policemen began to use violent force to beat up the few protesters who persisted in climbing. I saw a policeman arguing with a climbing protester for moments that led to beatings, followed by handcuffs being placed on the staircase floor as more policemen arrived to secure the area “Raped” with a threat of force, involving what looked like stunning guns or beanbag guns

When the Capitol Police beat one of the first protesters in the brutal raid, the crowd that witnessed the beating from afar began to shout their disapproval with profanity, middle finger and finger pokes. . I joined in this noisy spectacle of vehement objection to the excessive force deployed by Capitol Hill police officers to attack, apprehend and handcuff the few protesters who were climbing (beyond the larger platform) for a quick withdrawal.

The larger platform continued to be crowded with more protesters helping each other climb onto the larger platform. Saw a smart cosplayer as a soldier or military leader from colonial America in the 18th century (pictured) on top of the platform.

One protester was beaten for trying to cross the restriction zone and had to get off to be escorted by other protesters as he suffered from what appears to be bleeding from his scalp. (Video clip of the bleeding head of a descending victim.)

Sadly, someone deployed what looked like loud fireworks, but it turned out to be tear gas canisters. I realized it was the Capitol Police firing the tear gas to disperse the massive crowd reaching the upper areas.

The tear gas smoke reached me, prompting me to leave a bit earlier, before becoming even more savage, with the protesters supposedly turning violent (mixed in with bizarre Antifa thugs disguised as Trump supporters to deceive true supporters of Trump, hence an agent provocateur) breaching the security perimeters of the Capitol building.

I walked west. Later, I returned to the same lot of the Capitol building the next day, and the new fences were gradually installed. Ditto the White House with the white walls unfortunately obscuring the view of the White House from the south side of the Ellipse, to avoid breaches after January 6.

What remained was a memorial to

Get Ready for the Biden Gun Grab by Andrew Pollack

You know it was a fake flag designed when the Capitol Police opened the doors