in

China again denies pathetic access to WHO to investigate COIVD outbreak – Dateway

It has now been over a year since the coronavirus outbreak began in China, and once again, a team of World Health Organization investigators have been denied access to the country to investigate its provenance.

Ten WHO officials were due to enter China this week to finally begin investigating, with a promise to examine the Wuhan Institute of Virology as a potential source of the pandemic.

However, the team was refused entry due to visa issues, according to WHO’s emergency director Michael Ryan.

Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, the head of the World Health Organization, said he was “disappointed” that the Chinese government has once again blocked the entry of investigators.

“I have been assured that China will speed up the internal deployment process as soon as possible,” Tedros said, adding that we are looking forward to starting the mission as soon as possible.

Chinese Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying told the BBC “there could be a misunderstanding” and “there is no need to read too much”.

Yeah, OK, and they’ve got a bridge for sale too.

Look flawless wearing exclusive gear that you will only find in our store.

Senior epidemiologist Knut Wittkowski says the massive drop in influenza cases can be attributed to the fact that many are falsely counted as COVID-19 cases. Wittkowski, former head of biostatistics, epidemiology, and research design at Rockefeller University, warned that “influenza has been renamed largely COVID-19.”

Chinese officials had previously refused to confirm the team’s arrival dates, and it is clearly evident that they are not welcome in the country, with the government continuing to silence whistleblowers and even jail journalists. .

The WHO previously complained that it was “ not invited ” by China to investigate the outbreak and has been continually criticized for supporting the Communist Party’s talking points.

A previous WHO “reconnaissance mission” to China over the summer saw a team of investigators arrive in China, but did not even visit Wuhan.

Dave Sharma, an Australian MP, told the Financial Times: ‘This is another disturbing incident of the WHO – which is charged with protecting global public health – putting the political sensitivities of a member state above the interests of public health ”.

In August, the WHO announced that it would not visit the Wuhan Institute of Virology during its investigation into the origins of the coronavirus, despite repeated calls from experts that it should be seriously examined.

The health organization then turned around and said it would visit the lab after all, after a violent reaction.

However, the investigation is still not underway, almost a year after the start of the epidemic.

The WHO has notoriously echoed Chinese claims that the coronavirus was not transmitted between humans as late as mid-January last year, as the pandemic spread around the world.

The health organization only reversed its rhetoric when officials made it into China and health workers learned there that the virus was spreading rapidly.

As we documented, the WHO simply echoed China’s claims, until it was able to send a team to Wuhan on January 20, after which a medical worker immediately told the organization that the virus was contagious in humans. Even then, the WHO did not declare a pandemic until March 12.

The WHO had blocked medics from urging countries to impose border controls to stop the spread of the coronavirus and repeatedly told countries not to close borders, although this is an effective way to control the spread. virus.

China has lied, lied and lied about the extent of the epidemic in the country, trying to cover up every detail and even profit from the restriction on exports of personal protective equipment.

Now the OECD has revealed that China is poised to benefit from a post-COVID economic recovery that outshines all other major countries, most of which will see their GDPs decline debilitatingly.

As we reported this week, senior U.S. national security officials still believe that the most credible theory about the origin of COVID-19 is that it escaped from the Wuhan laboratory, a launcher of alert from the Wuhan institute having recently provided more information to the American team.

It had previously appeared that the Wuhan laboratory had kept a sample of the coronavirus that was 96.2% identical to Covid-19 for nearly a decade. This has sparked speculation about the origin of the virus.

Several prominent researchers and scientists have also noted that the laboratory should be studied in light of this fact.

Furthermore, previous reports have suggested that the Institute took a shipment of some of the world’s deadliest pathogens just weeks before the coronavirus outbreak. It is also known that the laboratory manipulated natural pathogens and mutated them to become more infectious.

Intelligence figures around the world have also called for an investigation into the Wuhan lab.

Chinese virologists have recently fled Hong Kong and have effectively defected to the West, with evidence against the Chinese Communist Party regarding its role in the COVID-19 pandemic.

The director of the Wuhan laboratory complained that scientists at the facility have become scapegoats in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic and that the laboratory has been unfairly erected at the center of dangerous “ conspiracy theories ”, following the suggestions of the American intelligence services that the origin of the viral spread.



#China #denies #pathetic #access #investigate #COIVD #outbreak #Dateway

Biden follows Trump’s example and races to line up his judges

Biden to act swiftly to end Yemen war, congressman says