in

Here’s when you can expect Trump’s election fight to end



Almost a month after the polls closed on Election Day 2020, President Donald Trump has finally agreed that the peaceful transition of power to President-elect Joe Biden must begin. Previously, the administration had denied security briefings and access to White House offices to the incoming president. On November 23, however, the president finally gave in but stopped before giving up the election outright. As such, Trump’s seemingly endless election battle could continue for some time. Still, there are clear indications that Trump will eventually cede the Oval Office to Biden and his vice president, Kamala Harris. Referring to Emily Murphy, head of general service administration, whose office is responsible for facilitating the transition of power, Trump tweeted: “In the best interest of our country, I recommend Emily and her team do what needs to be done regarding the protocols, and told my team to do the same. “So it might not be quite a concession, but it’s something that looks like progress even if it contradicts what the Trump team has said on the ground. Ultimately, however, it doesn’t matter what Trump and his allies allege about voter fraud. Yohannes Abraham, executive director of Biden’s transition team, said in a statement: “This final decision is a final administrative action to officially begin the transition process with federal agencies. In the coming days, officials of The transition will begin to meet with federal officials to discuss the response to the pandemic, get a full account of our national security interests, and gain a full understanding of the Trump administration’s efforts to gut government agencies. “But that doesn’t did not deter the Trump campaign. Trump’s campaign adviser Jason Miller later said, without evidence: “We will continue to explore all the fraud and abuse that has been brought to our attention from the more than 11,000 credible tips we have received from our line. support and our website. ” The Trump team’s insistence that there was any degree of voter fraud during the election has yet to be proven. In fact, his lawyers have yet to provide any evidence. Despite all the bluster, Trump’s allies agree that the peaceful transition must begin as soon as possible to avoid critical delays once Biden officially takes office. But how long can this back and forth really last? The point is, Donald Trump’s electoral fight must end at some point. According to NBC News, many people close to the president have privately suggested that he agree to Joe Biden become president on January 20, 2021 and simply continue his legal battles behind the scenes or, at least, announce his 2024 candidacy. , most states will certify their election results by the first week of December, and the Electoral College will officially vote on December 14. Biden is expected to win the Electoral College with 306 votes, despite Trump’s persistent misrepresentation about the election, and it is likely that December 14 will be a watershed moment in this election drama. But while the Trump team’s claims have not been proven, his stance on the new administration has swayed his supporters, according to an investigation by CNBC and Change Research. Although President Donald Trump and his allies are officially starting the transition to a Biden-Harris administration, his unsubstantiated allegations of voter fraud have officially changed the minds of many who voted for him. Trump’s new poll of 1,200 voters showed that only 3% of those polled believe Biden is the true president-elect. Another 73% of those polled think Trump is the legitimate winner, and 24% are unsure. Of those who think Biden didn’t win, 31% want Trump to continue fighting in court, and 66% think the president shouldn’t give in. An alarming 81% of Trump voters polled say they don’t plan to give Biden a chance as president, even though all results indicate he wins. Only 19% said they would be open to his presidency. Inevitably, what Trump says and does will matter in the weeks to come. Hopefully everyone is doing what is best for the country, whether their favorite candidate is for the White House or not. #Trump # Election2020 Read the full article :.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15uKbTfM6fw

Rudy Giuliani: Democratic political machines engaged in massive fraud

Protesters Confront Michigan Lawmaker to Certify Election Vote for Joe Biden