in

Twitter banned 70,000 people sharing ‘QAnon content’ following the Capitol protest, even though they were not there and had NOTHING to do with the violence

Twitter announced Monday that it had banned 70,000 accounts sharing “QAnon content” following the protest on Capitol Hill.

Of course, it goes without saying that they didn’t do the same for the accounts sharing Black Lives Matter content during the deadly riots last year.

Twitter said in a declaration that mass censorship consists of “protecting the conversation on our service from attempts to incite violence, organize attacks and share deliberately misleading information about the outcome of the elections”.

“We have made it clear that we will take strong enforcement action on behaviors that can cause harm offline. In light of the violent events in Washington, DC and the increased risk of harm, we began permanently suspending thousands of accounts primarily dedicated to QAnon content sharing on Friday afternoon, ”the blog said.

TREND: WARNING: DO NOT ATTEND armed demonstrations in state capitol buildings before the opening! – LAND OF POSSIBLE DAMAGE HATCHED BY THE RADICAL LEFT TO REMOVE ARMS RIGHTS!

The platform added that the accounts “were engaged in sharing harmful content associated with QAnon on a large scale and were primarily dedicated to spreading this conspiracy theory.”

The ban not only covered low-key people, it also banned pro-Trump lawyer Lin Wood, General Michael Flynn, pro-Trump lawyer Sidney Powell and former 8kun administrator Ron Watkins.

They also banned the president himself.

The big tech attack on freedom of expression didn’t stop there.

Apple, Google, Amazon, the liberal media and other companies all worked together to effectively shut down Parler – a free speech platform people had started flocking to in order to avoid censorship. The platform was number one in Apple’s App Store when it went offline.


The director of ‘The Bye Bye Man’ was 56 – Dateway

Disneyland Becomes COVID-19 Mass Dose Center – Dateway