in

Young woman accuses DJ Diplo of ‘Revenge Porn’, files restraining order against him

A A Los Angeles woman has filed a restraining order against Diplo or Thomas Wesley Pentz, according to county court records. Lawyer Lisa Bloom, who represents the complainant, said she was seeking to “stop Diplo from distributing revenge porn” allegedly “designed to humiliate him and scare other women from coming forward.”

“I represent [redacted] regarding his claims against Diplo, ”Bloom said. (The Daily Beast withholds the woman’s name to protect her privacy). “I am very proud to represent her. As with all clients, we went through an extensive verification process that she authorized. I find her very credible and have corroborating evidence to support her claims. “

Last month, the woman tweeted a thread accusing the EDM artist of treating her and hiring a private investigator to contact her following an argument between them. She called the gesture an attempt to “scare her” and not discuss the “disgusting details” she knew about him.

“The private investigator told me he knew my address, he knew my parents’ address, he knew my place of work as well as that of my parents,” she wrote in the thread. “Take this as you can, but most people will take it as a threat.”

She also alleged that Diplo, 42, filmed sexual activity without her permission. “I specifically asked her not too much and her answer was’ fuck. I’m recording this, ”she tweeted.

Following the thread, one user posted a nude photo of the woman on Twitter. The photo was from what Bloom and the accuser believe to be a “front and fake account” operated by Diplo or someone acting on his behalf. “She alleges in her statement in support of the restraining order that the only person who had this photo other than her was him,” Bloom said.

Representatives for Diplo did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

“I never had the will or intention to expose Diplo being that I didn’t want all the years I invested in talking and spending time with him to go in vain… or at the end” , the woman wrote on Twitter. “But I slowly started to realize that he was a huge liar / manipulative gas lighter who TAKES young women of ALL races (to be honest) but mostly naive young women of color.

While preparing the legal file, Bloom said she spoke to three other women with similar allegations against Diplo. “Witnesses are important in all cases,” Bloom said. “We are happy to speak for free and in confidentiality to any girls or women who might also have something against Diplo. We have spoken to a number of them so far and are continuing our investigation. “

We are happy to speak for free and in confidentiality to any girl or woman who might also have something against Diplo. We have spoken to several of them so far and are continuing our investigation.

Bloom has a broad and polarizing record in cases of sexual abuse. Bloom Firm Founder and Former TruTV Cable Series Presenter Lisa Bloom: Open Court, represented several women in their sexual harassment complaints against Bill O’Reilly in 2017. That same year, she advised Harvey Weinstein in his myriad of legal battles for sexual assault and harassment – a role her mother, the famous lawyer for women’s rights Gloria Allred, has openly criticized. “If Mr. Weinstein had asked me to represent him,” Allred said The New York Times, “I would have refused.”

Bloom said she anticipated a judge’s ruling on Monday afternoon or Tuesday. A restraining order hearing is scheduled for Dec. 7 in Los Angeles, court records show.

“You have no idea how scary it is to have anxiety when my doorbell rings unexpectedly,” the woman wrote on Twitter. “When I go out, I feel like I can’t publish where I am. I feel like I’m being watched. All because the PI contacted me using a method of intimidation.

#Young #woman #accuses #Diplo #Revenge #Porn #files #restraining #order

Georgia County that used Dominion voting systems finds over 2,500 votes after manual recount – Dateway

Trump campaign baselessly accuses Democrats of ‘welcoming voter fraud’